Join us virtually for the first Filene research event of 2021!
Filene invites you to the FIRST research event from the Center of Excellence for Data Analytics and the Future of Financial Services.
Leveraging data analytics for your organization is so much more than downloading a file.
It’s impossible to ignore the critical roles involved in accessing, processing, and analyzing the data necessary to create a robust data analytics project at your organization.
- Do you have the right talent onboard to manage processes?
- What technical capabilities do you have at your disposal?
- What access to external partnerships to you have?
- Who is managing the regulatory and governance mandates? And is your organization in compliance?
- And last but not least, your leadership team plays the critical role in helping your organization move forward with implementing a robust data analytics program.
This data analytics ecosystem must work like a well-tended machine for credit unions to successfully launch, maintain, and gain the most benefit from a data analytics program. Ultimately, insights from data analytics can help your members meet their financial goals.
Registration at Filene events is included with membership.
Not sure if your organization is a member? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Meet the Speakers!
Thank you to our Center Sponsors!
Thank you to our Event Partner!
Based in Portland, Maine, Arkatechture is a technology company dedicated to empowering their clients with a better understanding of their business through data.